- ICE Data Services, Pricing and Reference Data provides an extensive range of financial market data services and analytics to thousands of customers worldwide, including banks, brokerage firms, mutual funds companies, ETF sponsors, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies and asset management firms
- ICE Data Services is seeking a Java Developer to build out pricing and reference data systems for Fixed Income securities.
- Demonstrate a combination of front-end and back-end technology skills and domain knowledge in Fixed Income would be desirable
- Engage stakeholders across Technology, QA, BA and Product Management teams in delivering on key initiatives within the Pricing and Reference Data Business
- Critically analyze requirements and propose technical solutions in delivering projects within expected parameters of cost, time and quality
- Be involved in the full life cycle of the systems development from requirement gathering through development and testing to on-going support and maintenance
- Will involve some on-call support outside of regular business hours, nights and weekends
- The working environment is fast-paced, high demand, and closely integrated with business stakeholders
- Self-motivated quick learner who thrives on tackling new and varied challenges.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Development experience with Core and Enterprise Java
- Solid fundamentals on Object Oriented Design and Patterns (e.g. Abstract Factory) and Data Structures (e.g. maps and trees)
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle and/or MySQL) including SQL schema design, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Perl, Python, Shell or similar scripting language development experience in a Linux based environment
- Experience with SVN and/or GIT and Jira
- Experience with Spring Web MVC, Spring REST, Angular, Angular 2, ReactJS, PHP, XML schemas are a plus
- Experience with Kafka, Spring Batch are a plus
Functional and Collaborative:
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and juggle priorities across different efforts/projects
- Basic knowledge of both Fixed Income and Equity Capital Markets Fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field of study.
Source: for more information click here.