Who we are looking for
We are seeking a Marketing Officer willing to work in the fast growing ETF sector, to join an upbeat marketing team, part of the world’s fourth largest asset manager!
As a SPDR ETFs Country Marketing Manager UK & Israel, you will work within State Street Global Advisors’ ETF business for EMEA to contribute to strategy execution, tactical campaigns and projects focusing on the UK and Israel markets. Your role will be dynamic and cover both institutional and intermediary client segments, covering the full marketing mix.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy, process and activities for UK & Israel, delivering the marketing plan in a measurable and efficient way, in line with brand, sales and overall business objectives.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to establish joint priorities and gain alignment on strategic plans to deliver integrated regional campaigns for product launches, asset classes and other key initiatives.
- Maintain responsibility on the local marketing budget.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of roadshows and local events, co-operating with sales at events and conferences.
- Manage the implementation of content promotion via advertising and social media, handling external relationships with our media agency and evaluating results and ROI
- You will have the opportunity to learn our new suite of digital tools (Tableau, Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe Analytics), used for communication, client segmenting and reporting, which will allow you to evaluate, challenge and re-adjust the marketing mix.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Excellent language skills in English
- Knowledge of another European language (French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian or German) would be a plus
- Previous working experience in the asset management industry would be a plus.
- Degree qualification
- Strong project management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- A creative thinker and a good communicator with the ability to influence and coordinate multiple parties’ requirements
- Capability to work within an intercultural global team based throughout Europe
- Flexible with a proactive attitude and problem solving skills
Source: for more information click here.