- The right individual will have a thorough understanding of market structure across financial markets & the e-commerce market landscape
- This will be combined with the experience of taking a project from a nascent idea, through a complete financial analysis, to implementation
- While the role will be focused across global initiatives, it is expected for this person to have an emphasis on Asia focused projects.
The primary focus of this role will be to search for ways for Tradeweb to leverage and enhance our current market position by:
- Identifying and exploring potential acquisition or external partnership opportunities.
- Expanding TW’s current footprint across new business lines and products
- Developing existing businesses to maximize revenue generation and market penetration.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking, business / eCommerce Strategy, or Sales & Trading Corporate Development
- Strong Fixed Income & Derivative product & market knowledge
- Solid understanding of sales & trading set up
- Experience in Asia (Mandarin speaking not essential but a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in and be comfortable with a fast paced, fluid environment
- Existing network of market contacts across Trading, Sales, eCommerce, Strategic Investments, etc.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Presentation / communication skills – Ability to present at a senior level both internally & externally in both written & oral form
- High proficiency in power point, word & excel
- Basic level of understanding in corporate valuation& financial modeling
- Team oriented though able to work independently – self starter
- Native or fluent in mandarin.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years