- You will contribute to the team and company in a substantial way by answering client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industry we cover
- You will integrate into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a significant impact. Your position is critical as it is the link between the end-user and our products.
- Respond to inquiries for data feed clients
- Improve your technical expertise with User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, and SQL.
- Provide professional, timely, quality support of our feed based products
- Recording accurate and timely tracking of client issues within our Client Relationship Management system
- Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates
- Collaboration with internal teams across the organization to route client concerns, improvement requests and sales leads
- Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings.
Skills and Qualification:
- French and/or German speaker (bilingual)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Team-player mentality with collaboration skills
- Flexible to changes in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Capital IQ Platform/Products
- Advanced Excel experience
- 0-2 years working experience
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc.
- SQL experience
- S&P Global Market Intelligence.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years