Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Investment Resources provides a range of wealth management products and services for affluent individuals, businesses and institutions. These services include brokerage and investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust.
Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- The Investment Resources group provides investment and portfolio management advice to Financial Advisors and clients
- The team does fundamental, proprietary research on CEFs and ETFs in the equity, fixed income, and alternatives segments of the market
- Primary responsibilities include analyzing individual CEFs and ETFs, making recommendations, and publishing research that expresses a reasonable basis and thought process behind the current recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years in a position with CEF and ETF experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Series 7 & 63 required. Candidate must be able to pass Series 86 & 87
- CFA candidate a plus
- Expertise in fundamental research, portfolio management strategies, and risk management techniques with strong knowledge of various CEF and ETF instruments
- Strong writing skills required
- Strong analytical, investment, and quantitative skills needed to analyze equity investments and portfolios
- Technical proficiency in Excel, Word, and Bloomberg is required
- Desire to work in a team environment.
Source: for more information click here.