- In this role you will be the escalation point for complex client inquiries, be responsible for high client service, fund accounting and for managing a team.
- You will ensure the accurate and timely oversight of accounting records and reports through analysis and review of fund accounting activities
- You will respond to internal and external audit requests promptly and accurately and ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls
- ETF processing you will oversee the nightly portfolio composition file creation process and ensure timeliness of deliverables to the clients and third parties
- Ensure daily controls are adhered to in order to ensure accuracy of information being released to the market
- Additional responsibilities include productivity innovation and staff supervision.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a risk mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Balance best practice with practical solutions
- Strong technical ability
- Strong client service and relationship management skills
- BS/BA degree (finance or accounting related concentration preferred), and/or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of Fund Accounting experience
- ETF experience preferred
- Managing or supervisory experience preferred.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years