- The Client Service Officer is responsible for servicing client relationships and day to day oversight of client service operations for a number of Canadian Asset Managers (Mutual Funds, ETFs and Pooled Funds)
- As a Client Service lead, the Officer will develop and grow relationships with clients, as a trusted service provider, by working closely with internal business units, facilitating communication and collaboration to deliver client solutions.
- Under moderate supervision, reporting to VP, Client Service, lead client service relationships of assigned accounts
- Ensures client issues are satisfactorily resolved by responding to and escalating client inquiries as appropriate
- Coordinate and deliver Client Service governance model, including leading regular Client Operational calls, tracking of projects, initiatives, and issues, and delivery of KPI reporting
- Oversee service delivery to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Provide overall project support and project management direction for client and systems initiatives as well as conversion/deconversion projects
- In concert with the Client COO, RMs, Client Service VP, identify, escalate and work to resolve specific service delivery issues
- Proactively monitor Service delivery KPI to detect service delivery issues upfront, working with COO, RMs, and Client Service VP to remedy
- Manage regular internal virtual team calls
- Where applicable, collaborate with global teams to deliver a consistent and seamless client experience
- Work closely with senior management to keep them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities
- Reviews and analyses client Profit and Loss data for reasonability and investigates identified issue (for clients without RMs)
- Manage business risks and ensuring customer privacy and security is maintained and manage assigned risk governance tasks to ensure timely completion /resolution
- Prepares internal risk and compliance profiles responds to inquiries from client auditors
- Develop deep understanding of assigned clients and conduct annual client review tasks on client accounts, alerting VP Client Service of any changes that may increase State Street risk (e.g. risk assessments, periodic reviews, billing reviews, etc.)
- Attend training and develop understanding of State Street’s digital strategy and available data tools and solutions
- Provide project support and project management oversight on the execution of strategies to optimize available Beacon tools
- Provide expertise to resolve daily problems.
- Assist with new business development efforts as needed
- Assist with presentations to potential client companies
- Serve on committees. Help define and implement new company initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree (business/accounting degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years related financial services or investment operations, fund accounting and custody experience with management responsibility
- Experience in relationship management, strong and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory requirements governing Mutual Funds, ETFs and Pooled Funds, specifically National Instrument 81-102
- Fund Accounting experience preferred
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Good knowledge of computer skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years