- The Client Service Analyst is responsible for the creation, support, and production of client reporting deliverables for QS Investors’ institutional, sub-advised, and international clients
- This includes the understanding and support of client reporting solutions, operational processes, and utilizing technology to increase efficiencies.
- Serve as the primary or support resource for fulfilling the daily, weekly, month, quarter, and annual client reporting deliverables
- These include performance, positioning, and data deliverables for mutual funds, separate accounts, and commingled funds and portfolios
- Serve as primary or support resource for ad-hoc client requests
- Contribute to completing periodic due diligence requests and annual 15c responses
- Work with Sales and Relationship Managers on client cross sale opportunities
- Contribute to effective RFP and RFI responses when needed
- Collaborate with Client Advisory, Business Management, Investment, and Compliance teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of work experience in data analytics and reporting
- Has a passion for the markets and desire to learn about of multiple client channels, investment strategies (equity and multi-asset), and investment vehicles (Mutual Funds, ETFs, SMAs, CITs)
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience is essential. Experience using other Investment Software and Analytics (i.e. Factset, Bloomberg, Morningstar) is preferred.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years