- Coordinate and manage of client on-boarding activities or client projects post on boarding (detailed plan, risk, issues and action logs) across SGSS business lines and support functions
- Lead the project management and work alongside subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Manage risks and issues and escalate to appropriate management level when necessary
- Work to tight deadlines and provide regular progress updates against agreed milestones
- Ensure that appropriate standards are met for all analysis methodologies, documentation and compliance requirements
- Prepare and organise meetings (internal and external), arrange conference calls, workshops & events.
- Contribute to implement new products / solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience of applied project management and business analysis on regulatory matters in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- A client-focused approach with excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage your own workload, prioritising and planning where needed
- Ability to understand client requirements
- Experience in managing scope and the ability to identify high priority versus low priority requirements
- Solutions orientated with a constructive approach
- Knowledge of Asset Management, Wealth Management and Funds
- Experience in projects implementing technical changes AND organisational / workflow change
- Successful track record on completing project throughout the full project life cycle including operating model definition, control framework and operational readiness
- Specific exposure and working knowledge of : Global markets dealing and execution, Clearing and settlement, Global Custody , Transaction Reporting, Equities, Fixed Income, ETFs, Derivatives, FX and margin based products, Client Reporting to institutional and retail clients
- Exposure to working with geographically distributed teams both the project team and stakeholder groups
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and deal with a sudden change in priorities
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to / from team members
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written / verbal).
Source: for more information click here.