Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- The ETF Portfolio Manager in Hong Kong will work closely with the ETF Portfolio Management team in New York to manage European (UCITS) ETF and US ETF portfolios
- The role will be responsible for covering half of the European market hours, and interacting with ETF market makers in Europe to address portfolio-related questions, accepting and trading ETF orders, conducting portfolio construction activities and monitoring the portfolios on a daily basis
- The role will work closely with ETF Capital Markets team to establish and maintain relationships with market makers, and with Product Development teams in Europe and US on on-going product initiatives and new fund launches.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5-6 years of practical experience in portfolio construction/portfolio management activities
- Working knowledge of ETF products and markets
- Experience managing passive index funds
- Understanding of European market (e.g., UCITS) rules and prior experience managing European passive index portfolios would be a plus
- Experience in programming languages (Python, VBA, web programming) would be a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years