JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- The JPMorgan Global Equities Business is a global leader in providing a wide range of equities solutions to company‘s clients, this incorporates many products, including equity derivatives, options, hedge fund products, VFN’s, ETF’s, structured liabilities, and cash equity products.
- Co-ordinate responsibility for various disclosures that form part of the firms quarterly 10Q and annual 10K file with the SEC eg FVM, FVO, Long Term Debt, Sale & TRS, FAS107
- Involvement in regulatory submissions company prepares or feed into including FRY-15, Call Report and FRY-9C
- Responsible for oversight and review requirements
- Co-ordinate new reporting and business initiatives covering US, UK and EMEA
- Co-ordinate efficiency improvement projects and process re-engineering projects
- Drive and support the control environment, working with relevant teams to implement regulatory changes and working within the team to ensure submissions are well controlled
- Build strong relationships with a broad range of counterparts and stakeholders across the regions including accounting policy, regional product controllers, financial controllers entity controllers, various project teams and business control officers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant; regulatory understanding key (US GAAP/SEC reporting desirable)
- Banking experience and some understanding of Equities products would be desirable
- Control/efficiency mindset & strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Well organized; ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Proactive and willing to accept responsibility
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills; Team Player
- Keen focus on continuous process and reporting improvements.
Source: for more information click here.