JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking.
Job Purpose and your Responsibilities:
- Trade U.S. listed ETFs for institutional clients on a risk and an agency basis across all asset classes (domestic/international Equity, Fixed Income and Commodities), using multiple hedging strategies
- Manage inventory with quantitative strategies focusing on sector mean reversion and discretionary macro views
- Provide market color and trade ideas for institutional clients
- Produce weekly reports analyzing trends in the ETF universe
- Represent the business in internal/external meetings, combining JPM research and commentary on the ETF desk activities
- Handle customer create/redeem activity in non-equity ETFs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a trading role, ETF experience preferred
- Comfortable under pressure and taking risk
- Strong communication skills, well versed in macro events
- Quantitative background, with solid Excel skills
- Relationships with active clients a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
Source: for more information click here.