- The New York based role requires a highly experienced trading professional with expertise in Credit and Equities markets
- He or she will be responsible for our Credit ETF and portfolio trading platform, and must be able to work across multiple teams within the organization to implement the strategic vision.
- Portfolio trader for US Credit, including ETF baskets and client-driven custom trades
- Manage a risk book to support above trading activities including corporate bonds, ETFs, Index products, and Treasuries
- Collaborate with our market-making desks to assist in managing balance sheet and facilitating above trades
- Develop relationships with ETF issuers
- Drive technology specifications to support portfolio trading.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 -3 years’ experience in both credit and equities trading
- Proven ability to operate commercially in a sell-side trading environment
- Experience with building portfolio pricing models in Excel, including some basic programming
- Relationships with other credit and ETF shops a strong plus
- Ability to work well as part of a team, strong organizational skills and work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree and strong quantitative skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years