Your Key Responsibilities:
- Perform the day to day management and support of the primary market creation & redemption activity
- Quantitative analysis of ETF create/redeem baskets to maximize fund liquidity and secondary market pricing of our U.S. ETF offering
- Assist on the management of relationships with Authorized Participants, electronic market making trading firms, and exchanges
- Analyze exchange listing offerings for maximization of platform liquidity and marketing benefits
- Partner with our coverage teams to provide insights on trading and liquidity of Xtracker ETFs for clients
- Act as a subject matter expert, for internal partners and external clients about our ETF products, liquidity formation, and trading strategies
- Collaborate and coordinate with the global ETF capital markets team.
- Act as U.S. ETF capital markets representative for our global distribution efforts.
Your Skills & Experience:
- ETF Capital Markets or ETF Trading experience a plus
- Strong knowledge base of equities, fixed income, and currencies. Deep understanding of ETFs, trading, liquidity, and portfolio management
- Strong analytical skills (proven through scientific, economic or mathematical focus)
- Strong technical skills – Bloomberg, Bloomberg’s Query Language, Advanced Excel modeling, programming skills (Python, SQL, VBA a huge plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred, CFA a plus
Source: for more information click here.