- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills
- They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1- 2 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
Please submit your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience 1-3 Years