Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Regular analysis of new business pipeline and sales opportunity to help drive product roadmap and revenues
- Maintain and development key client relationships
- Build new client relationships to drive adoption of IHS Markit Fixed Income Indices – with a specific focus on Asset Managers and ETF Providers
- Ensure new and existing clients are aware of all IHS Markit’s Proprietary Indices and Index Administration/ Calculation capabilities to increase their use of these products and services
- Work closely with Sales on new Index sales campaigns and lead generation
- Liaise with Sales to close new business
- Manage renewals by actively working with Sales and Product
- Coordinate with Product and R&D on new customer requirements and ensure close communication with customers on new product development
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure documentation and marketing collateral is up to date and assist with client events.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent understanding of Indices, ETFs and Fixed Income Markets
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Developed industry expertise and network
- Capability to develop in depth understanding of IHS Markit’s index products and services
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working for an Index or ETF Provider in a Commercial / Sales role
- Experience with contracts, commercials and fee proposals
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years