- As an integral member of the territory sales team, the Business Development Associate (BDA) works in partnership with the Business Development Manager (BDM) and District Vice President (DVP) to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the territory sales plan.
- Driving business by ensuring that the DVP is constantly meeting face-to-face with existing and prospective clients through organized meetings, events, and seminars
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and fund proposals for internal partners and investment advisors
- Developing your product knowledge to advance your career, prospect new clients and respond to the questions of existing clients
- Coordinating and participating in corporate and social events with industry professionals
- Assisting with co-op marketing and compliance administration efforts
- Managing the continuous data integrity process for internal sales reporting requirements including preparing and revising presentations, reports and databases
- Providing administrative support to the Wholesaler.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Are committed to building long-lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Like working in a dynamic, challenging yet supportive environment
- Enjoy following the capital markets and helping others understand the trends
- Enjoy coordinating and participating in corporate and social events
- Like preparing presentations, reports and maintaining data integrity in systems
- Are committed to personal growth by taking continuing education courses and actively participating in the Sales Development Program
- Are a team player and enjoy collaborating with others and are able to work independently
- Like seeing the impact of your work immediately
- Work well under pressure while maintaining high standards
- Have completed a university degree
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the financial services industry, at least 6 months of which must be in a client interaction role (face-to-face, phone or online)
- Have some knowledge of the mutual fund industry
- Have completed or are currently enrolled in a financial services industry program (e.g., CSD, CFA, CFP, CIM).
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years