Field of activity
The Junior Business Development Analyst will be based in Eschborn and will work in our ETF/ETP team and with other members of the Business Development Team to manage our existing as well as new business. The role involves market and data analytics for our Xetra ETF/ETP offering, data gathering and monitoring, generation of new and innovative analytics, presentation creation and suport of customer interaction in order to exceed our growth targets.
- Conduct data analytics for our cash equity offering with a particular focus on ETFs and ETPs
- Prepare competitor, issuer and product analyses for European and US/Asian ETF markets
- Conduct research on market trends and new functional developments in cash equity and ETF trading
- Create presentations for internal and external stakeholders to visualize results of analytics and research work
- Review and implement new tools and processes to further improve our analytical framework
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business, IT or a similar field
- You have ideally 1 – 2 years of relevant professional experience in the ETF market, or more generically in securities trading and capital markets
- You are strong in analytics and presentations (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have well-developed programming skills (Python, or C++/ VBA etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in using the Bloomberg Terminal are a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and in German
Source: for more information click here.