- BI is looking for a motivated individual with 3+ years covering exchange traded funds who will step into an Analyst role covering ETFs and ETF issuers
- This includes performing portfolio attribution analysis on a variety ETFs and ETF asset classes, sectors, and regions
- The candidate will contribute to written reports and analysis of the funds and the industry as a whole
- There are opportunities for the candidate to travel including attending conferences and training customers
- Qualified candidates will be expected to build relationships with some of the largest ETF issuers in Hong Kong in an effort to ensure we have the most timely and accurate data
- There are additional opportunities for the analyst to work with sales, app specs, news, and other internal data teams.
- Manage significant data analysis responsibilities as part of your day-to-day activities
- Actively contribute to the team’s daily research activities (i.e. data, written research, idea generation)
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments throughout Bloomberg as well as external company, industry and data professionals
- Work with other data and core business groups to help develop and enhance content and functionality across the terminal
- Interact with clients via Bloomberg’s online messaging systems.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Finance
- 2+ years of financial market research experience is essential to have success in this role
- Excellent communication skills: writing and presentation
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Understanding of advanced concepts, practices and procedures of finance/accounting
- Solid experience interpreting financial statements and performing quantitative financial analysis
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects.
Source: for more information click here.