BI is looking for a motivated individual who will step into an Associate Analyst role covering the fastgrowing ETF industry. This position will entail constructing data analysis, actively contributing to the research work-flow and conducting investment research and strategy in coordination with their analyst team. The role will also include some client interaction and travel to BI or industry events.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Manage significant data analysis responsibilities as part of your day-to-day activities
- Actively contribute to the team’s daily research activities (i.e. data, written research, idea generation)
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments throughout Bloomberg as well as external company, industry and data professionals
- Work with other data and core business groups to help develop and enhance content and functionality across the terminal
- Interact with clients via Bloomberg’s online messaging systems
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Finance
- 2+ years of financial market research experience is essential to have success in this role
- Excellent communication skills: writing and presentation
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Understanding of advanced concepts, practices and procedures of finance/accounting
- Solid experience interpreting financial statements and performing quantitative financial analysis
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrable research and analytical skills
- A commitment to enhancing and developing products
- An ability to meet deadlines, logically tackle problems and set priorities
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
- A Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting discipline and/or CFA designation
- Solid understanding of Financial Macro Development and knowledge of Python, SQL or VBA is beneficial
- Previous work experience with the Bloomberg Terminal. Let us know what your favorite functions are!
Source: for more information click here.