- Due to our growth in the Canadian ETF Market we are looking for a Bilingual Business Development Manager, Internal Sales, to join our Retail Sales team
- This is an opportunity to join Canada’s most innovative ETF provider
- The successful candidate will be focused on developing and maintaining relationships with Investment Professionals in partnership with the SVP, Business Development covering Quebec
- This position is based in our Toronto office. The Bilingual Business Development Manager, Internal Sales will have experience in marketing financial products to retail IIROC investment advisors and have a track record of consistently hitting sales and activity expectations
- The successful candidate will show strong leadership abilities, have an enthusiastic approach to sales, and contribute to the team culture.
- Represent the business and its products to increase market share and grow assets under management
Work with the SVP, Business Development of Sales for the territory to execute a sales and marketing strategy
- Consistently achieve a minimum expectation of sales activity that includes proactive sales calls and booking meetings to support the external wholesaler
- Develop new business relationships and attract new retail clients
- Identify opportunities and present solutions that are suitable for client needs and encourage them to take action
- Proactively develop sales acumen in a high performance work environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient written and verbal skills in both French and English are mandatory
- A proven track record of success in sales to retail clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create a positive rapport with clients over the phone
- Established relationships within the territory is an asset
- The desire to work within an effective team to create and build a successful business
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute sales plans
- Understanding of Canadian Financial Markets
- 2+ years experience in the financial services industry
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Commerce or Business Administration
- Have obtained CSC
- Completion of or enrolment in a financial services program leading to a designation is an asset. (ie: CFA, FCSI, etc.)
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, colour, age, marital status or disabilities.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, for those job applicants selected for interviews, any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will be made to support them.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years