IHS Markit Equities combines independent dividend forecasts with a global equity index management service. Firm’s independent benchmark forecasting service covers discrete dividend amounts and ex-dates on over 7,000 stocks worldwide whilst company‘s index management service collates equity index and ETF compositions and delivers them via a single, uniformly formatted feed that is validated and delivered each day before markets open.
- The successful candidate will be leading a support team of 4 people, ensuring a successful and timely delivery of indices and ETFs to the clients, as well as PCF creations in addition to answering client questions and training end users. This position will be based in Hong Kong.
- Managing the team and ensuring smooth coordination with other teams
- Troubleshoot processing and data issues and escalate accordingly
- Find innovative ways of improving workflows and processes
- Provide support to client services team through analysing and resolving client queries
- Work with development teams on projects to streamline and improve business processes
- Carry out QA checks
- Handle ad-hoc projects on data and system improvements
- Provide training to end users, understand their requirements and needs and identify opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a financial/ accounting/ business discipline, preferably with around 4 years of relevant work experience
- Must be fluent in written and verbal English for business purposes
- Additional languages an advantage
- Must have experience in managing a small team
- Must be proficient in Excel
- SQL/VBA/MACRO skills a strong advantage
- Knowledge of equities derivatives a strong advantage
- Proven interest in financial markets
- Good product knowledge across various financial asset classes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines, Flexibility and Adaptability
- Pleasant personality, Excellent communication skills, Strong team player
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
Source: for more information click here.