- The candidate is expected to fulfill a management role in Citi’s NAM ETF Operations
- Candidate will have 3+ years of ETF Operations experience
- The candidate is required to have strong knowledge and practical experience of the following core fund operational processes: PCF file preparation, including reviewing the relevant component stocks, quantity and prices, ETF creation and redemption order processing for primary market, ETF creation and redemption settlement arrangement, both in cash and in kind, ETF units settlement arrangement and relationship with AP’s, Handling AP inquiries related to the ETF creation / redemption orders, CNS for ETFs as Index receipt agent, ETF rebalancing handling, ETF collateral processing and P&L. calculation.
- Working knowledge of mutual fund accounting, particularly as it relates to ETFs
- Knowledge of custody, particularly as it relates to ETFs
- Resolve transaction services issues
- Assist with providing informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members as required
- Demonstrate management ability
- A good knowledge of the technology and the ability to participate in testing
Skills and Qualifications:
- This candidate should have 3+ years’ experience in ETF Operations
- The candidate will also be required to build an effective working relationship with and between the team members and to guide them in their tasks
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the operating controls functions and reviewing the work of staff members
- The candidate also needs to display strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, people management skills and time management skills
- The candidate should also be methodical and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years