- The ideal candidate will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis across various projects to optimize company growth and business
- You will manipulate datasets, create financial models, and help drive new product structuring/development.
- Compile data into actionable reports
- Prepare pitch and presentation materials
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Think strategically about improving company operations
- Think creatively about new products and product structures
- Help the senior team to bring new products to market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 – 3 years of experience working with financial information
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years