- The position assumes a supporting role in the day-to-day marketing of CIBC’s investment products, primarily developing and maintaining marketing materials
- The successful candidate will also help senior marketing staff with the development, packaging and implementation of strategies, campaigns, messaging and programs to grow and retain assets
- To increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the firms resources, the incumbent will also contribute to new continuous improvement ideas and initiatives within the team to ensure the best outcomes are delivered to business partners and our clients.
- Product Marketing. Contributes to the strategic plan of the team via developing and implementing a range of best-in-class marketing initiatives. Help in identifying product marketing specific opportunities, working directly key stakeholders to execute relevant tactics. Solid producer with the ability to link product marketing strategies and plans to business objectives
- Project and Program Management. Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with a strategic view of overall program and business strategy. Remaining current with rapidly evolving financial services industry trends and ability to assess impact on strategy and marketing positioning. Balancing needs of multiple stakeholders in the most effective and efficient manner, with the ability to meet tight delivery timelines
- Business Acumen. Knowledge of the wealth management industry, with a strong understanding of Advisor needs, market behaviours and economic trends. Maintain and update a suite of physical and digital marketing support. Build and maintain a solid level of knowledge on assigned funds and mutual fund categories. Manage a broad and demanding range of responsibilities from strategic communication to tactical delivery.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You demonstrate 3+ years of Financial Services Investment experience and knowledge of the fundamentals of capital markets, with an academic background and interest in marketing and investments
- You are a strong communicator, with the ability to tailor a message to varied internal and external audience, and convey complex conceptual information and ideas on subjects that may not be well understood or that involve extensive interpretation and opinion
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best. You apply significant creativity and innovative thinking to proactively develop novel, high-impact marketing support
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what’s possible
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
Source: for more information click here.