What is the ETF Team responsible for?
Dating back to the 1940’s, Franklin Templeton is synonymous with best-in-class client solutions. As our clients’ needs evolved, so did our product offerings – leading to our first ETF launch in 2013. The burgeoning ETF business quickly expanded, becoming a standalone unit in 2016. Now a global effort managing over $12bn in client assets, we offer more than 90 ETFs across the active, smart beta and passive spectrum.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Associate ETF Specialist?
- Develops client relationships across the Institutional, Home Office and Wealth Management spectrum to further market opportunity for Franklin ETFs
- Partners with the ETF Specialist team in proactive and reactive client engagement
- Supports strategic initiatives and projects on behalf of Franklin Templeton’s Exchange Traded Funds business
- Facilitates business planning through the analysis of firm and industry data
- Responsible for maintaining centralized shared resources, including managing supporting systems for internal navigation
- Organizes client manager research and materials to synthesize with our Firm view
- Cultivates an understanding of the ETF ecosystem through ongoing interactions with clients
- Engages in meeting preparation, prioritizing relevant information, and advising on presentation content and product positioning
- Serves as the central point of contact for ETFs across various internal divisions including Marketing, Product and Capital Markets
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Relevant BA/BS degree required
- 0-5 years industry experience, ETF familiarity preferred
- In-depth knowledge of ETFs and competing investments
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensing preferred; required within 90 days of hire
- Knowledge of relevant tools including Morningstar and Bloomberg
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate complex topics internally and externally
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and have exceptional time management skills
- Limited travel required (<25%)
- Preferred location: St. Petersburg, FL; possible flexible arrangement
Source: for more information click here.