- Responsible for developing new and existing business relationships with selected clients
- Drive sales of the bank’s equity research product to these clients and also look to determine which other GBAM products may suit these client’s needs
- Analysing current market conditions and correlations to help formulate investment ideas for the bank’s equity client base.
- Responsible for managing and furthering relationships with key clients on APAC & GEM Equities
- Coordinate with Research to drive our APAC & GEM advisory products into key clients
- Work alongside Equity Capital Markets on primary and secondary transactions
- Regularly participate in morning sales meetings
- Publication of money making ideas, thematic investment ideas to clients by email
- Responsible for mentoring junior salespeople.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Economics or Finance (required)
- International Business qualification (preferable)
- Strong technical knowledge of major global equity markets including exposure to Asia market
- Demonstrable experience in an Equity Sales position working with a wide variety of equity clients including mutual funds, long/short and macro hedge funds
- Demonstrate ability to sell Prime Brokerage mandates to equity clients
- Working knowledge of non-cash equity products including ETFs, Delta 1, Futures/Options and Financing
- Commercial ability and previous experience selling equity research
- Able to demonstrate competency in financial modelling
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills required
- Capable of working effectively both independently and with multiple teams/individual
- Marketing, sales and presentation skills and experience
- Confident with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Source: for more information click here.