- As the Associate Director, Funds & ETFs Specialist, you will be responsible for product development and management activities supporting the Managed Solutions programs and platforms within the Private Banking and Brokerage channels.
- Evaluate, prioritise and plan for development of managed products (Mutual Funds, ETFs Hedge Funds, Private Markets & other Alternatives Strategies) platform in Asia
- Product research, portfolio performance and risk assessment, quantitative due diligence, platform maintenance and enhancement in Asia
- Implementation of new products and enhancements to existing products; Implementation includes systems, marketing, legal, compliance, and communication strategies
- Research on competitive landscape and industry trends to ensure products are in line with market and client needs
- Act as a liaison to various functional teams in product related matters (e.g., Operations, Marketing, Information Systems, Legal and Compliance)
- Execution of vendor contracts / negotiations
- Work closely with Director in developing strong relationships with product vendor(s) to enhance their service and provide strong tools/products for FAs/RMs to use with their clients
- Conduct ad-hoc quantitative analysis of product (e.g. profitability, asset growth, revenue, expense, market share and segmentation, program features)
- Enhance and improve sales, marketing and training tools for platforms/programs
- Implement and coordinate educational campaigns and training programs around managed products.
- BA/BS in business, finance or marketing with minimum 5 years securities or financial markets experience
- Proficient understanding of mutual funds, ETFs, SMAs, fee-based programs platforms, Hedge Funds, Private Markets and alternative investments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with a good understanding of technology, operational, sales and marketing issues
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team
- Ability to work on unstructured tasks and balance multiple projects
- Willingness to aggressively learn new skills in a short time period
- Proficient with Morningstar and Microsoft Office – Ability to adapt to changing technology.
Source: for more information click here.