Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Oversee the ETF operations,and work closely with our ETF valuation team
- Ensure and supervise the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes
- Establish an environment of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the NAV production Group
- Establish key quality, productivity and risk measures and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Monitor, analyze and interpret business unit performance versus plan and identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients
- Execute projects within the NAV Production strategy and establish targets to measure service quality, & effectiveness against appropriate benchmarks
- Develop & implement comprehensive operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes
- Ensure staff adherence to the operating procedures and control
- Implement actions in the course of new client, new fund launch, conversion, termination or merger.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 8+ years of experience in Fund Accounting with at least 4 years of people management experience
- In depth knowledge of ETFs inlcuding working experience with this product
- Excellent knowledge of Derivative Products and processing
- Excellent knowledge of Mutual Fund products and distribution life cycles
- Strong team player and collaboration skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- CPA or CFA designation
- Project management skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years