- You will contribute to the team and company in a meaningful way
- You will integrate into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a meaningful impact
- Your position is critical as it is the link between the end-user and our products
- Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, the Client Service Associate is a consultant providing best and most efficient ways for our clients to achieve quality results
- This position is a junior position working with multiple levels of the team
- Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly visible role with potential for growth outside the department.
- Respond to inquiries for data feed clients
- Provide professional, timely, quality support of our feed based products
- Recording accurate and timely tracking of client issues within our Client Relationship Management system
- Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates
- Collaboration with internal teams across the organization to route client concerns, improvement requests and sales leads
- Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or educated by experience
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel / SQL experience
- Advanced degree such as MBA
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc
- European language a plus.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience < 1 Year