EXANTE is an international investment company that provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages and investment funds. The EXANTE one-stop multi-asset trading platform unlocks 150,000+ instruments including stocks & ETFs, options, bonds, futures, currencies, metals and cryptocurrencies.
EXANTE’s headquarters are in London, UK. The company has representation worldwide in 10+ European and Asian locations. EXANTE is licensed by MFSA, CySEC and HK FCA to render comprehensive financial services, including trading and investment. EXANTE employs over 300 talents across the globe blending trading and technology skill sets.
Each brokerage team at EXANTE has a specified territory and operates independently from other teams in the company. In essence, each team is run like its own business with cross-collaboration occurring frequently between teams.
- EXANTES’ Brokers PARTNERS are responsible for business development and execution
- We provide tremendous resources, mentorship, analytics, and commission splits
- As a firm that prides itself in collaboration, we consistently have training workshops that are advised by some of the most successful brokers in the industry
- Agents will have the opportunity of excellent earning potential by embracing our leading platform, committing to the same core values that define our culture, and aligning with a team that already has a significant presence in the marketplace.
- Developing and bringing new business and clients through phone calls and in-person such as Institutional traders, HNWIs, Hedge Fund Managers, Investment Consultants, Asset Manager
- Advising clients to use EXANTE advanced electronic trading platform
- Staying updated with industry trends and market research
- Marketing exclusive EXANTE ads to qualified traders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree, entrepreneurial spirit, and must have a demonstrated 2-4 years experience in financial markets.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years