- Partner with members of the SPDR ETF Business Development Canada Team to analyze the respective markets and develop sales strategy
- Develop relationships and provide investment solutions to institutional clients across Canada including pension plans, endowments & foundations, asset managers, hedge funds, sell side desks and consultants
- Collaborate closely with the Institutional Client Group (ICG) regarding enterprise-wide relationships
- Leverage the resources of the broader institutional ETF team in Boston, New York and San Francisco
- Engage directly with clients to deliver solutions and respond to their requests for information
- Work closely with various SMEs to deliver our best thinking to clients including capital markets, fixed income, marketing, business intelligence, strategy & research, etc.
- Develop and maintain contact database using Salesforce
- Attend client meetings and conferences as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practice Handbook (CPH) required
- Bilingual preferred (French)
- MBA or CFA preferred
- 5-7 years of business development or sales experience
- Prior experience with Exchange Traded Funds preferred
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial in nature
- Strong analytical ability, maturity and discernment in dealing with institutional investors
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to team excellence.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years