Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The US ETF Platform Management Team is part of the Global Investment Management Client Service group within JPMorgan Asset Management. The Team supports the exchange traded fund business in the United States.
Responsibilities of ETF Platform Management Associate
We are seeking a highly motivated, driven and committed individual to join our rapidly expanding ETF business. The ETF Platform Management Associate will partner with Product Development, Portfolio Management, Capital Markets, Product Administration, Product Implementation, Investment Specialists, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Technology groups to manage and expand our product offering.
- Develop and maintain the end to end operating model for the U.S. ETF business across Portfolio Management, Product Administration, Fund Accountant, Order Taker, Distributor and the Stock Exchanges.
- Support portfolio management teams in unique ETF roles and responsibilities; including intraday valuation, creation and redemption (primary market) activity.
- Create and maintain each fund’s primary market creation and redemption policies and procedures.
- Maintain Authorized Participant Handbook, prospectus disclosures, Authorized Participant Agreements, Authorized Participant Representative and other ETF specific agreements.
- Project manage initiatives to support new types of exchange traded funds.
- Identify and initiate projects to ensure control and quality of operating model.
- Set and monitor ETF accounting and tax policies.
- Monitor ordinary income and capital gain distribution requirements.
- Lead process to select third party vendors.
- Manage process to obtain approval for new fund launches.
- Support governance with regulatory requirements impacting ETFs.
- Produce reports for management and ETF Board of Trustees.
- Exchange Traded Fund or Mutual fund experience.
- Ability to work in a large organization across cross-functional teams.
- Graduate with 4+ years of experience in financial services industry / client service role preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- High attention to detail, quality and accuracy with no tolerance for error.
- High energy and work ethic, responsible, self-starter.
- Strong team player and must have the capability to build good working relationships. with cross-functional/geographical teams.
- Proactive, creative and flexible and exhibits a “no job too big or too small” attitude.
- Highly organized and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to drive results and effectively manage competing deliverables simultaneously and meet tight deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, work independently and escalate when necessary.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and to take complete ownership of assigned tasks.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and build strong governance model.
- Control orientated mindset and Risk awareness is essential.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio skills).
- Ability to learn complicated systems and how they interact to ensure the operating model is working in a controlled environment
Source: for more information click here.