We seek a driven and committed salesperson to join our organization’s ETF Business in the role of ETF CA. The ETF CA will foster relationships with our firm’s existing mutual fund Client Advisors and their clients to position and market our ETFs. The ETF CA will interact with clients and their CA’s in multiple channels with primary emphasis on the Wirehouse, Registered Investment Advisor and Independent Broker Dealer channels. This is a work from home position, extensive travel required.
This position reports to the Head of ETF Americas. The candidate will provide value-added support in a consultative manner according to individual financial advisor needs within a defined geographic territory. This includes educating Client Advisors and clients about ETF industry developments and landscape and delivering ETF product teach-ins to clients. The candidate must work collaboratively across channels with the Mutual Fund Client Advisors to engage and close ETF sales opportunities.
Examples of specific activities include:
· Prepare and deliver product presentations to prospective and existing clients at meetings, conferences, road-shows and via telephone/internet.
· Develop deep relationships across client base with particular emphasis on investment decision makers.
· Leverage a consultative sales approach to drive net new ETF assets.
· Partner with our Mutual Fund Client Advisors on ETF sales calls.
· Provide clients with Capital Markets insights regarding ETF secondary market trading.
· Engage clients in discussions about new product concepts and product improvement opportunities.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable:
· Achievements in the ETF sales environment.
· Ability to capture, increase and retain Assets Under Management.
· Relationships with Wirehouse, IBD and/or RIA organizations and their respective advisors.
· Strong industry and product knowledge.
· Capacity to build positive and effective internal and external relationships.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Management of an assigned territory as their own business.
· Experience developing and implementing sales and marketing business plans
This position requires:
· Minimum 5 years financial services sales experience.
· Bachelors degree, CIMA or CFA preferred
· Licenses – Series 7 & 63
· Extensive Travel
Source: for more information click here.