- Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide
- With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- To manage client relationships, deliver incremental growth and business development with a set of Singapore / SEA clients
- Provide recommendation and advice on investment strategies, service and products, offering the entire J.P. Morgan platform across equities, fixed income, multi asset solutions, ETFs and alternatives
- Deliver sales pitches and work on proposals, consistently originate and lead business development activities with new and existing clients
- Work with sales leaders/colleagues to develop strategies for client and business retention and implement these to build a long term stable asset and revenue base
- Serve client investment needs, RFPs and service requirements by coordinating with Client Service, Investment Specialists (i.e. product specialists), Operations, Risk, Legal and other internal departments
- Build strong partnerships and mobilize internal networks and resources.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- 4+ years work experience in financial industry and preferably in asset management industry
- Prior experience covering institutional clients is preferable
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, investment products, and industry
- Excellent product knowledge including alternative investments
- Excellent communication, presentation and client relationship skills
- Strong team player, self-starter with positive “can do” mindset.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years