JPMorgan Asset Management (“JPMAM”) provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies – from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.The firm established its presence in Asia over 40 years ago and has a strong reputation for product innovation and product expertise in the region. By offering consistently excellent investment management, a comprehensive range of products and the highest quality of client services, it is our aim to be the world’s most respected investment management company.
- The Beta Strategies team is looking for an Executive Director to join the team in Hong Kong to be a Beta Specialist, but with a focus on Business Development.
- Beta Specialists work alongside the Beta Strategies portfolio managers to articulate the team’s views, positions and performance to existing and prospective clients, including institutional investors and retail intermediaries.
- As part of a recently created team and a growing business, the Beta Specialist will be also expected to spend substantial time in business development, including completion of RFPs and other pitches. The role is based in Hong Kong.
- Represent Beta Strategies through a business development role and coordinating with local Product Development and Product Strategy teams to develop a pipeline of Beta products across various vehicles in the region.
- Coordinate with the rest of the Beta Specialist team in terms of client activity in the region and articulate team views, positions and performance of Beta Strategies’ portfolios in select client reviews
- Prepare materials for client events/meetings
- Represent Beta Strategies offering in meetings with prospective clients and events (e.g., conferences)
- Lead sales training; internal education sessions with client advisors and ETF specialists
- Participate in the creation of intellectual capital (e.g., papers) and marketing materials
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years experience in Asset Management
- Strong analytical skills and experience with portfolio analysis and performance attribution
- Strong communicator with ability to talk passionately about investment processes and markets
- Experience in quantitative strategies and / or ETFs, across asset classes including equity and fixed income is a strong plus
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams including portfolio management, sales, marketing, etc
- CFA desirable.
Source: for more information click here.