Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain a broad perspective on the various fixed income products including government and agency securities, corporate high grade, high yield and emerging market securities, mortgage- and asset-backed securities, preferred stock, futures, and derivatives products.
- The Analyst’s primary role is to provide analytical support for Yield Book users and to assist in their day-to-day portfolio management.
- This includes price-yield and option-adjusted calculations, duration and convexity analysis, portfolio optimization, risk analysis, return attribution, and comparison of portfolios to a benchmark, as well as assisting with Consulting projects.
- In addition, analysts are called upon to track markets relating to our Index and ETF products and to assist senior developers in testing new products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA in Economics, Finance, Math, Computer Science or Engineering with high academic standing.
- The demands of working closely with industry leaders and the world’s largest institutional investors require energy, determination, resourcefulness, keen analytical and quantitative skills and outstanding communication abilities.
- Knowledge of the fixed income market or Visual Basic is a plus.
Source: for more information click here.