For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on firm‘s offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research.
- The Americas Index Product Manager plays a key role on the Americas Index Products team driving the growth of MSCI’s index subscription business
- This team member is tasked with creating/updating the operating plan for the Americas index subscription business and driving the success of the plan
- This role involves all aspects of business management from identifying key growth drivers and developing plans to leverage them, creating tactical sales plans and measuring their success, identifying the need for new index products.
- Set growth targets and establish plans to achieve them. Size the market opportunities, prioritize them, and identify tools needed to leverage them
- Attend client meetings and develop external relationships in the market to validate ideas and stay on top of industry developments. Identify and expand key relationships
- Work with other groups within MSCI, such as Research, Marketing and Client Coverage to provide direction and a plan to grow the regional business and create sales enablers for growth
- Candidate should be solutions oriented and have a strong understanding of the global markets, investment strategy and the various uses of indexes in the investment process (asset allocation, benchmarking, attribution, reporting, structured product creation- ETFs, OTC products, etc.)
- Candidate must use a systematic and client-centric approach to maintain a balance between innovation and execution. Must be able to think outside the box about ways to grow the business while staying realistic about what is possible given the constraints of time, money and the organizational will
- Regular travel will be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10-12 years of experience working in financial services industry
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Product or business management experience and sales experience a plus
- A strategic and collaborative, client centric mindset
- Leadership skills
- Comfortable public speaker and exceptional communicator – both verbally and written
- Team player focused on group performance
- A passion for achieving a deeper understanding of the business, finding solutions for complex business problems and continually improving on the efficiency and effectiveness of company‘s business and execution plan.
Source: for more information click here.