- As a new entrant to PIMCO, you will learn about our business, help develop important relationships, and build career-enhancing skills
- Analysts work with and support senior members of the PIMCO client facing team in fostering and strengthening new and existing client relationships
- The successful candidate will be proactive in seeking new ways to improve efficiency, output and productive collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Create customised client and business development presentations
- Assist in maintaining internal presentation/reports to ensure consistency with product standards
- Analysing portfolio data including qualitative and quantitative performance attribution
- Preparing client reports spanning performance, trading activity, portfolio valuation, macroeconomic developments and risk metrics
- Continually building an understanding of underlying market factors to complete more qualitative, complex investment analyses
- Handling ongoing automation of growing reporting requirements and streamlining of the reporting process
- Contribute to the optimisation of departmental policies and procedures
- Fostering a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed/required
- Having the desire to contribute to and grow with the organization through a variety of developmental assignments (the nature of which will be based on available opportunities and actual performance in the current role)
- Career Development, Training and Mentoring: new Analysts are given training, providing the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed – whatever your role in the firm.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, or other equivalent advanced degree
- Fluency in German and English with additional language skills being an advantage
- Strong Excel skills and a good level of PowerPoint
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Deep understanding of financial markets
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and with all levels of management
- Proven ability to interpret, translate, and communicate financial concepts both verbally and in writing
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA) would be beneficial
- Ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, self-starter, accountable, humble.
Source: for more information click here.