- State Street’s successful Dutch SPDR ETF team is looking for a junior sales colleague, who will help meet our growth plans locally and across Europe.
- You will help to raise the profile of SPDR ETFs across the Dutch investor universe
- Support the team with answering client requests and by contributing market intelligence, competitor analysis and data collection for the Dutch market
- You will support, build and maintain relationships with pension funds, insurance companies, private banks, independent asset managers, foundations and charities
- Together with the team, you will bring SPDR ETF investment ideas and research to clients and prospects
- Involve the clients on the major SPDR initiatives (seminars, events, surveys, campaigns)
- You will contribute to a sales culture which promotes a sense of urgency, is collaborative and client focused.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor or Master in Economics or Finance
- Client Facing and/or Investment experience in the asset management industry of three years+ in Netherlands
- You can execute successfully on strategic sales plans
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with both clients and internal partners with a clear service orientation
- Curiosity, flexibility, strong sense of ownership
- Dynamic, high-reaching and creative mindset
- You possess strong business instincts, sound judgment
- Commitment to risk and compliance, governance and regulation policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- Good technical ability with some investment industry knowledge
- You enjoy working in a team
- You master organizational skills with excellent time keeping and adherence to deadlines
- Positive, entrepreneur and can do attitude
- Desire to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and for an equal opportunity employer.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years