- Are you looking to get your start with one of the largest asset managers in the world?
- The summer internship program at State Street Global Advisors offers you development opportunities by providing a robust and comprehensive work experience for qualified students
- You will become a team member on day one, ready to engage with projects and assignments that both support your team and the business as a whole
- Summer interns will be able to take part in a large company with a global presence and learn about all areas of finance and the asset management industry
- Over the course of the 10-week internship, you will have the chance to be involved in personal and professional development workshops, enterprise-wide networking, small group chats with senior executives, exclusive interview opportunities for full-time roles.
- Candidates will work within one or more of the intermediary sales teams on projects geared towards solving real business challenges and will work across the SPDR business with other teams
- Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in internal sales training (including product and sales skill training), ‘shadow’ internal sales team members, and practice public speaking skills
- While the SPDR sales intern will mainly support the efforts of the intermediary distribution team, they will also get experience working with the following other areas of the SPDR ETF franchise: Institutional Sales, Practice Management, Capital Markets, Strategy and Research, Advised Solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university
- Graduating in December 2020 through May 2021
- Strong teamwork, communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated academic aptitude and work ethic
- Highly motivated with an exceptional drive for success
- Passionate about the financial services industry, investments, and asset management.
Source: for more information click here.