- Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm’s current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services
- In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm’s overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process
- Positions are located in London and Munich
- Submit your resume and cover letter here by DECEMBER 1, 2019
- If you have applied for on-campus recruiting through your career services, you must ALSO create an application in this system.
- Every intern begins their summer with a formal week of training program in our Newport Beach headquarters
- The PIMCO Fundamentals training program will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed in your internship
- Your informal training will continue throughout the summer at PIMCO – every day, in a perpetual learning environment
- In addition, individuals will be teamed with a seasoned professional who offers guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate is pursuing an MBA degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, or other equivalent Advanced Degree as it relates to the position, completion expected between December 2020 and June 2021.
- Preference for candidates whose field of study provides exposure to finance/capital markets, and macroeconomics, or whose business experience and knowledge is aligned with the position.
- Fluent in English; Fluency in additional European languages highly desirable
- Strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics and investment finance
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Highly motivated, ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, self-starter, accountable, humble.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience < 1 Year