ETFs continued their meteoric rise in Europe last year posting over €100bn inflows for the second year in a row taking the market’s assets under management (AUM) to €1.1trn.
ETF Stream’s inaugural ETF Ecosystem Unwrapped event on 26 and 27 May will provide both investors and industry participants with invaluable insights into the exchange-traded fund universe.
Topics will include:
- ETF selection: The role of ETFs within a portfolio and best practices for ETF selection
- Asset allocation: Analysing the key macro developments to look for over the next 12 months
- The rise of ESG ETFs
- Where product innovation is needed to ensure the future growth of ETFs
- Key regulatory developments in the European ETF space
- Best ETF execution practices
- Diversity: What more is needed?
Day One is for the practitioner; professional investors who want to understand the dos and don’ts of ETF investing.
Target audience: Wealth managers, family offices, private banks, institutional investors
Day Two is for the industry, to discuss key developments taking place across the European ETF ecosystem.
Target audience: Market makers, index providers, exchanges, custodians, regulators, capital markets, broker/dealers, issuers
This event is exclusive to European attendees only.